Export Assistance

To succeed internationally you need sound advice from competent trade professionals. These organizations can help.

California Inland Empire District Export Council (CIEDEC)

Need expert advice on international trade? Just ask us; the Inland Empire DEC offers free help to the business community. To learn more, click here.

Request DEC Mentoring

U.S. Commercial Service (USCS)

The USCS is the nation’s main export promotion agency. It’s international trade specialists work with  California companies to help them develop, improve, and implement their export operations. To learn more about USCS services, click here. To download a USCS services flyer click here, or for a webinar click here.

Request USCS Engagement

Other Federal Agencies

Several federal agencies offer export assistance, export finance programs, or regulate the exporting process. To learn more click here.